1) A picture of me that I like -- this will require someone with a lot of patience,
a sense of humor, and a decent camera, because there have been exactly two pictures
of me in 45+ years that I can look at without feeling ill.
*Still don't have that one.
2) Ideas for flavor combos for some chocolate melts I'm turning into candies to the office at Halloween -- the melts I'm using are (mostly) Wilton brand and come in dark cocoa, light cocoa, peanut butter and vanilla -- most in vanilla, so whatever flavor is added would have to work with that.
3) amazon wishlist.
or, heck, pack up a bunch of books you don't want and send 'em on!
4) Funky "icky" Halloween-type labels for bottles and boxes and such -- free downloads are great! -- or labels you've designed, if you don't mind me using them. Things like "Zombie Juice" and "Bat's Whiskers".
5) Notebooks, blank books, mini-Moleskines
6) Beads and / or bead supplies -- old necklaces / earrings etc from thrift shops that I can take apart and use for parts are the BOMB!
(This includes one cool bead leftover from a package of 5, a busted earring, whatever you don't feel like using but don't want to throw out. Beadwise, that is -- no livestock like children or spouses!)
7) I'm so thankful for my job at Wyndham -- but if you know anyone with a salon or spa, DC office, etc. in the Springfield, MO area who would let me do one day a week to keep my hands in at massage, I'd appreciate you telling me about them and/or them about me!
8) So many of my friends are having health/job problems -- please remember them in your devotions if you are so inclined.
Hmm, that brings it to 8. Do I HAVE to have 10?
Most of what I want this year is stuff that only I can do for myself -- like motivation to get UP and get moving and exercise, get UP and do the housework that I know needs doing, stuff like that. *sigh*
I guess the one wish I have that others can take care of is this:
Y'all be kind, courteous, and considerate of each other, hear?